July 12, 2007

xB Machine: all hail the new king of privacy tools

Wow. I just got my hands on the pre-release of xB Machine for Defcon from our engineers. This thing is amazing. I feel like Steve Jobs toting around an iPhone a few months ago.

It is beautiful. I loaded it up on my laptop, and it was nearly as fast and responsive as my actual computing environment. It connect to Tor, XeroBank Plus, and XeroBank Pro network, and will automatically configure itself for XeroBank service if you simply enter in your id string.

I just connected wireless to XeroBank and pulled some downloads at 2500 kbps.

2 comments:

little_saturn said...

steve,

Great job. I would be keen to see the virtual machine in action. Have a look at this effort of krishnan

http://www.computerworld.com.au/index.php/id;1600527757;fp;4;fpid;16

Might be something similar with some differences

Regards,

Sarathy

Steve Topletz said...

Let us see if we can get a copy of it.